The 3 Most Powerful Ways to Get Yourself to Achieve ANYTHING Despite Pressure, Deadlines, and “Procrastination”

|
 How free and energized would you feel if you had the power to motivate yourself to do ANYTHING, stop procrastinating, and achieve all your goals in record time?  Have you ever had a concrete plan to succeed at something, but for some “inner” reason what you planned to do never got done?  We all have plans and huge dreams when we’re young, but very few people ever get past the point of taking ACTION on those dreams?  Is it because people are lazy? Or is there an inner science to achievement?  My mission is to deliver you cutting edge information to help you super-charge your life, not just your sleep system.  So in this issue of the Peak performance newsletter, I’d like to deliver to you 3 of the most powerful and impacting ways to conquer self-sabotage and get you to where you want to be in your life at lightening speed. I have personally used these tools in my life and the results have been mind-blowing. Here we go!  What is Success?  People have many different definitions for success and failure.  I’d like to give you my own definition before we move on.  Success happens whenever you decide to do something and you DO IT.  Or whenever you decide to NOT DO something and you DON’T do it.    I know it sounds simple, but 99% of people can’t even do just that!  Sure, everyone talks a lot about doing things, but hardly many people actually take action on what their supposedly high priority goals and dreams are.  I know I’ve been in the same place!  One of the most important concepts I’ve learned in my life is that 90% of Success is taking ACTION on the goal you have.  10% is the mechanics, knowledge, or resources you need to succeed.  Whatever you want in your life, you have the power to acquire the knowledge, to get the mechanics or resources you need, it’s taking action on that goal that is the biggest obstacle on the road to success in most people.  If anyone can succeed, and all it takes is ACTION, why doesn’t everyone take action to achieve their goals everyday? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment